Wednesday, August 11, 2010

N'S OBSESSIONS ... TAKE 4 (ALL THINGS LONDON)

in a few weeks time i am packing up a portion of my belongings into a few suitcases, taking j with me and heading across the ocean to begin my adventures as a graduate student in london, england :) ... i am so excited to start my master's ... so this edition of n's obsessions is dedicated to all things london ... aka the waterproof, warm and of course stylish :) i am a bit of a nerd for supplies and i seriously cannot wait to get a chance to use these

1. flowered waterproof laptop bag ... i found this bag at my local indigo bookstore of all places and immediately fell in love ... i am not naive and i know that it is going to rain and rain and rain whilst i am there so this is the perfectly stylish solution to protecting my laptop and books

seriously how cute is this bag?!?!

2. houndstooth rubber booties ... my mom is well aware of my obsession with all things black and white and she found these super cute booties last spring for me to wear when i was outdoors on recess supervision in the puddles ... they remind me of a certain girl who is also in love with houndstooth and that makes me smile when i wear them

these are like shoes and probably won't be the best for those super rainy days ... but i will wait to buy a pair of unique rain boots until i get to london

3. a hoodie built for the elements of england ... this jacket is a waterproof wind resistant fuzzy lined comfort ... perfect for those crisp days to come and it was found at costco so you know the price is always right :)

4. my plaid fulton umbrella ... one cannot take a trip to london without an umbrella ... i came across this one at a small luggage and travel shop and i was immediately sold ... i mean it's a london based company that solely makes umbrellas and it is commissioned by appointment to her majesty queen elizabeth 2 ... could it get more british than that?

5. coach purse ... so this summer n's sister little j started working at a local coach store and little j one day came to the house very excited and said that she found the perfect london purse for me ... it's waterproof, mostly black and came with a ridiculously low price tag ... so this purse is now in my possession and is used on rainy days here and can't wait to travel to london with me


cheers ~n

No comments:

Post a Comment