Sunday, June 12, 2011

J PLUS N VERSION 2.0

n has been on a six month hiatus from posting but i will be back somewhat regularly ... lots of changes have happened with the lovely house and time has been in short supply which = no postings

since getting back from our fantastic london adventure i jumped back into working full time, having an actual commute to work (40 minute drive compared to 15 minutes before), taking an online master's course (which no word of a lie is waaaaay more work than attending in person), writing two 5000 word research papers and prepping to do another 5000 word paper this summer and starting to think about my upcoming 20 000 word dissertation (which isn't worrying me at all)

with hand over my heart i do hereby promise to become a somewhat regular blogger again

see ya soon(ish)

cheers~n

2 comments:

  1. glad that i haven't lost all my readers from my hiatus ... thanks for welcoming me back

    cheers ~n

    ReplyDelete