Monday, July 19, 2010

IN 2 DAYS

as you can see the rain has finally stopped and given us a little break and the outdoor fun can begin again

what does the ladder against the house mean?

it's time to build another dormer :)

now those building fellows were super speedy (the very first dormer took 5 days to build, the second one 3 and 1/2 days and this third one only took 2 days ... i think these boys should go into business) ... and n was preoccupied with organizing projects and she didn't get any action pics so here's the final product

when i walk up the stairs this is what my eyes now see
... oh what a cozy library study area this will be

here's the before
(shortly after we first moved in 4 years ago and began to open up the loft space)

and now ... love the transformation
... so much room to walk around

and the street view

cheers ~n

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, come send them my way. By the way, I don't know if this post is really three weeks old, but you are never at the top of my blog roll, and I always seem to miss half of what you post.

    -Q

    ReplyDelete