Sunday, January 17, 2010

IT'S THE END OF AN ERA

according to my favorite friends an era is a significant amount of time ... well according to j he thinks my hair has reached the end of an era ... the other day he said 'i've been noticing that you're hair has pretty much stayed the same since we've been dating ... you should change it up a bit ... i mean after all it is 2010' ...

now before a whole bunch of people start hating on him i totally agree ... my hairstyle has run it's course ... it's been fun and i really have liked it but it's time to make a change ... so this weekend i was totally productive (while j and the happy helpers were slaving away in the basement) i was searching the internet for a hairstyle that i really like and would be a change but still keep my curls and look like me ... drum-roll please ... i found it!

here is my current hairstyle i've had for a very long time ... pretty much the same bangs and curls ... sometimes slightly shorter or slightly longer:


here is the new cut i would like to get sometime in the next few weeks:


still bangs and curls ... just a lot more layers and shaggier on top ... just have to talk to my fabulous hairdresser aka my talented sister and book time to get this done

plus i've decided i am going to get my nose pierced ... it's something i've wanted to do for awhile and if i don't do it soon i probably won't ... so i guess my new year's resolution is to change things up this year ... oh and to floss my teeth more

cheers ~n

No comments:

Post a Comment